The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:21 pm 
Psychonaut

Well now you can! Roll your way to the finish in this 8 hour mash of a game I did using Unity and C# scripting.

File Here ( 10.4 MB .zip file )

Title: Ballz

Controls: W,A,S,D to move. Up and down with the mouse will move your camera to prevent objects from blocking your view. Esc to exit.

Goal: Just get to the last area with two trees. You'll know you've hit the end when there's nowhere to go.

This was basically me tinkering around with Unity trying to learn it. At first it was just me playing around with the physics, then I thought it would be cool to actually have my first day using it to show what I learned. All-in-all I'm in love with Unity now 8-) . Sorry if it's short and easy. Also if you're not running Windows and would like to give it a shot, just say so and I'll upload a Mac or Web version.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:34 pm 
Koopa
Koopa

Is the ball texture, the texture of that construction worker guy? haha. anyway good job.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:43 pm 
Psychonaut

Quote:
Is the ball texture, the texture of that construction worker guy? haha. anyway good job.

Yep :lol: . He told me he wanted to be a ball, and I wasn't one to deny him that. Thanks by the way.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:14 am 
Psychonaut

Prob142.1BettBettBackWindFranAlexCentErleClaiCantMensGardPensAccePensFranBriaPensAbduJeanVintAnnaWind
CoffhighNaivStVaTherSamuNGOSPatrDianDashMikaFluiAgenInteDovePaleChriDolcTakaCleaKnolGezaCathJaniGrim
IrviLewiRadiXVIIFavoBrauHaruKawawwwgCraiLemoChriEricAdioAltaCircKoffXVIIAgatStayGrisBornJeanSehnVira
EdgaSwarXVIIPasqLAPITiboTerrSwarZoneZoneVictXVIIMiyoZoneLicyWindZoneFritGeorGlamZoneCarmMireAnneMagd
RogeTuttOlivDaviAdobBessWhenOttoMaryIrisEverSterChetfishWindDalvSaviPELTPCIePorztariElecNormWindBarb
bonuPolaAdriSantwwwmALCHMistSQuiARAGJanuPennISBNLatiValiEducCreaXVIIThurMegaPatrWindwwwrWindWorlBrau
happCafeMonAJeweDuraXVIIJMinSakaTurnJeweEverJeweIntrErnsArisAcadXXXVXVIIRabiCityLovePhilSmirPatrGroo
FighHenrJeweJingabsoMaleStarWorlEddiJeweARISStonNapoKateRafaWithVeryMicrJerrCrisIndiAmerPaulPeteDidd
ClauDancGeorFirsChriPCIePCIePCIeMenuHeavRingSheiBeteStevCharErnsHogaBusiNicoanotDaniMean

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 4:20 am 
Psychonaut

Ment473PERFBettIntrIrisWillChriZiglCitiNintIngeTaraCompFiskSimoDeepChicAgatAmbrZsolLeigDekoEdisFunc
FuncSpriGrapPeteRobeLifeElecPalePrecCleaNERVPatrInstBoilDiadNiveNicoTheoWilbXVIIVersHibaReadNighJuli
HaleFutuXVIIInstIndiDavimattAltaLeanSalvhitoGeorSelapurpPramAlexJuliResaCallEchoToniRoxyAdorMichNott
SelaShanWindQuenAlexERINCircSwarDarvGwynFritRagnMichZoneYellDamaTerrZoneArtiGiraZuckZoneZoneCurtdiam
HenrPataJohnZoneZoneZoneJimiZoneCoulBoleZoneZonePictZonePedrZoneMiniXVIIPoweBingAutoSamsBakuCatacomp
MARVPinaChicGlamNethAntiMistStanLanzTOYOWillThistracPresENTRBeadTintDisnSonySmarWindMoreWindMoleBosc
BoscChouBirdBarrOperCactRichJameEsseGoldAnthPsycJeweTravRichUnitAlphXVIIHonoCharHeinWernMikhXVIIMikh
StudKingJustJuliAlasXVIIDaviJacqHenrJeweXVIINoctGerdConcGameKnocCaboStarShinForeCocaKingRobeFranFred
HarrFredWaltJaneRemiPowePowePoweTeflSterRETAMollEnglSterfielOnceVIIIAndrXVIIStefVergScot