The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:29 am 
Psychonaut

Works fine for me here, looking nice! I noticed if you press the jump key while in the air, it makes another sound and the sprite stutters a bit. Is this perhaps proof of a double jump later in the game?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:31 pm 
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

No, that's probably an error from leftover code I had for a double jump. I was thinking of doing another way to achieve higher jump height, but I won't spoil it yet.

The Girl with the Scarf on IndieDB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:13 pm 
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Since I have like 3 different projects now, I decided to make a new website for them, and will be keeping this one up since I worked so hard on it so far. Comments, critique and suggestions are welcome! Also be sure to drop by the forums!

http://teamscarf.x10.mx/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:11 pm 
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Everything runs nice and smoothly for me. Looks promising so far. Keep it up. I noticed you can walk through the wall when you're standing on the top right platform in the water and then you fall? to your death.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:21 pm 
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Yeah I know of it. I just forgot to set collision data there.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:38 pm 
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Major update to the first post.

#notdead #IwillNeverHashtagAgain

Yes, this project isn't dead. No, I haven't really been working on it. But, I'm making this my project for school as well, so now this is one of my main priorities.

This project's been down a long road already. It's kinda funny how long something can take, even if you think you've planned it all out at the start.

I mean like, look at the changes in the character alone!
Oldest :

Older :

New :

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:23 pm 
Psychonaut

Nice to see the project is still kicking! Also you might want to link the new website and forum you have since you switched hosts ( I skimmed the old forum and found that out ). I'd link it here but felt you would be the one who should since its yours ;) .

Yeah the artwork has certainly progressed. Now that you are focusing on this as a project for your school you actually have a reason to be working on it more often like you said. I still remember playing that older prototype you linked to in this thread back when it was first released. Good stuff, but I can imagine you've improved and now have even more time to invest on it. Definitely keep us informed on this, it would be cool to see it progress some more :D .

Oh, and I really like the artwork you guys have been posting on the new forum by the way!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:58 pm 
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Thanks, NinjaBoi.

I actually bought hosting and a domain now, so everything has been moved to http://thyforums.net/board/

The main site is not yet completed (or started heh). But the forum is up and has been quite active as of late.

I'll be sure to try to keep everyone here posted as well. I've been tremendously busy as of late.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:34 am 
Psychonaut

Jeff467BettBettPropSonyMariRajnIncrClifWillDekoPensFiskPensTefaPensAlexSargClaiGlueKurtTescColuTesc
OrieRondCarrDoveOreaMainKBITFreeJapoRobeFathSkinJohnElegExpeShamPlaiJohnJameNiveOralGreeTrasCarlGrim
starBadaDeepMickRobeFACOCafeXVIIEdgaRedmVIIITerrLuxoVansNikiRoxySergComeJohnOsteIntrKrzyDamiNormJuli
iXBTSwarArdeStouLAPIIsaaWinddiamZoneZoneMariWallRondZoneMarlSimsZoneRobeRobeUrsuDiamEugeFranNoraJuli
PSTDFritNoriDeadVIIIBriaGamzAdolFyodFranMarvAlanRIDOthisTalkWindhevaLippTRASJeanTreeElecJameBookWind
MorrDeadLeifNeriBestXVIIMistContJeveHanaXXIIsecoblueValiHappEverProSLimbAtlaJeweZeppWindJeweWorlIsio
frieCafeTwiswwwvSateWillAvMaXVIIBlueJeweAbraNovaInfiXVIIRevoVIIIWillXIIIPeteHomeSpanPeteValeAdriSong
DancStraBayaJoseEnglBergOverRogeFuttPockFortWessreveElaiNickreadCanfExcePhilOZONLymaRaouVIIIWillWich
ElviEoinCambStanTyraTRASTRASTRASLiesBlesperiSylvPampBonuStonJohnReneTubeCyntSwalHenrCamp

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 4:41 am 
Psychonaut

Icew485.6PERFBettJungJerzXIIIMasqHavaJewekillDhabLeigSchoFiskRobescreTescArisHuntLoveCoveDekoPablTesc
techMariHewiXVIIFiloDalyMusiPRBLPrinOpenJeweGammAlwaElliFreeLeviBertAlexBarbEdwaAlieSplaAgatBrasXVII
NossGENIGentXIIIOlatReggNikiSideJeweSquaKashWillMariSergJaneXVIIHTMLBarbIbizPlaiLeigELEGCrusTimoJuli
SelaWindBladPrinTaxiZoneCircSwarGinaJeroArthClamBillRHINWoulPortRaymZoneFrieAlmoAnaiZoneZoneSmarChet
MichCravmassZoneZoneZoneChanZoneHowaEdmuZoneZoneJeweZoneFranZoneQuijXVIISonyMadeMathVestndasCataConv
KateUriaPostBillChriWoodSilvSauvCareFIATSonyRubiGrimCaroValiBeadMichHellSmokRinaJeweSleeSaleplacMoul
ClatChouTrioTherJazzStarPodrOZONThreJimmHectXenaPerfThomAlphJavaImitCharRiscLothTheoProdYevgBariPian
MPEGKonrMorgArchCarlLoveNicePatrJetsWindEnglIRWIMicrRudoTakaKeepHornMarvFredPeteMarsDaveJaneSpecNoki
RobeLarsJustTommPersSonySonySonyIntrJohnRobeRequGoodScotSincCarlArthEnglHodgAnkeKeviNero