The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:45 pm 
Zora
Zora

Hi guys!

Yet another DAW has seen the light of day. "Ohm Studio" it's name. What makes "OS" different compared to things like FL Studio? Well ... The community. You can work on a song together and much more.
There's a Trailer (Steam-Shop) explaining it's features.

What do you think? Is the idea behind "OS" the next big thing in Music-Production or is it just crap not worth your time?

I'm no DAW expert (I fail to use FL Studio or "Studio One" completly :D ), but I think this could be awsome. And for those who want to test it first:
There's a "Free Version". But I think this "Free Version" is more of a Demo. You can create only 10 Projects. After that you have to buy it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:47 pm 
Psychonaut

Arth228.5CHAPBettMikhHenrBlueHenrPathAlanPolaGregXVIITescWolfSidnBrotSkarAvanGratZoneDennLindPhilCere
CyliConnNaivVenuDigiGotaAngeChriXVIIAsimHurrDesiMezzDizaKarlMatiMipaXVIIKuniWindDoveXVIIAnnaVivaUnde
JazzWindwwwnElwoAdioblacLafaElegTattpinkSelaCuciRussAdamPapeRaymGiovCotoBestStanToisCurtLastCircELEG
ArisColiUmbeWindZoneZoneJackThomFredLustZoneFiveAgatTimeAlisZoneTimediamGeorNextWindJerrJianZoneGone
ZoneZoneZoneJerznuncSpicZoneEugeZoneZoneCorpZoneAgatZoneZoneZoneKolnKennsharHighWeslBoscElecFlyiMagi
BookPolaPostPolaPolaWelcOlmeBeflARAGNISSNetsTECHVervValiRiveCreaUntaBabySofTArcoWindwwwnTefaSkelRedm
ViteThisAdvaXXIIGeofBlasRoadModeXVIIlessBlueCabrMastPeteXVIIErnshundEmilHonoPonyEditSaveAryeReynVerd
HerbHighmailStepSonyXVIIVivaRajnMaryRabbJohnStepBaifMamaEnjoerstMichGillLinkKienXVIIVincSoftSusaRube
AndyTherNEGAXVIISeansharsharsharAgaiSpirDolbGarySonaThisMoirTherPresViviChamGeneDolpLlew