The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:17 pm 
Psychonaut

CHICAGO -- Dennis Rodman is preparing to thrill North Korean fans during an exhibition basketball tour there late next month. Though he ducked questions in an interview with The Associated Press about whether his Christmas-time visit would be used for propaganda purposes by Kim Jong Un, the 29-year-old leader of one of the worlds most repressive regimes, Rodman said hell be accompanied on the trip by a dozen or so former NBA players. But he refused to name names. "I have seven people right now," Rodman said. "I talked to a couple of guys last week. Lot of guys are saying, OK, great. Ill go. Well go. But Im not saying this to get people to go over there to prove a point -- OK, great, lets go over there and make a difference. "No-o-o-o-o-o," he continued. "Lets go over there because this is a great opportunity for everyone to see a different culture. ... This country is so bad. This city is so bad. OK, great, come see it and tell the world when you come back, Hey, its not as bad as you think. And thats why Im taking NBA players over there, to show them, so they can come back and talk about it." Back in the news as a self-appointed ambassador and friend of Kim, Rodman returned Thursday to where he won the last three of his five NBA championships playing alongside Michael Jordan. On a promotional tour to pitch a vodka brand, Rodman, 52, held court downtown amid camera flashes. Rodman said he wouldnt talk about his relationship with Kim or North Korean politics, including its widely condemned human-rights record and secretive nuclear weapons program. Though he eventually touched on those subjects, Rodman glossed over several related questions and largely ignored a challenge to his answer about whether North Korea was holding U.S. citizens as hostages, including 85-year-old Korean War veteran Merrill Newman. The Swedish Embassy is negotiating on behalf of Newman because the U.S. has no diplomatic ties to North Korea. Rodmans friendship with Kim has afforded him the kind of access denied statesmen from the West and even U.S. President Barack Obama. Rodman came under criticism for being "naive" during a previous visit to North Korea, where he was photographed often with Kim, and some members of the diplomatic community fear his antics could further aggravate already-sensitive negotiations. Rodman said his reasons for returning were much more personal and beyond that, Kims motives were not his concern. "Like I told you, this is not all about trying to create this major buzz," Rodman said. "Because I dont want my friend to sit there and say I been doing this all along to slip in some information on him. I dont want that. Thats why Im not doing that. Were friends and thats it. "This aint about me trying to be a politician and try to get some scoop on him and stuff like that. ... Hes my friend first. Other than that, I dont give a damn what ... he does." Rodman began his NBA career with the Detroit Pistons in 1986. It ended in 2000, after failed attempts to catch on with both the Lakers and Mavericks. Whether or not he misses the game, its clear he enjoys being back in the limelight, detractors and all. "People say, what do you do for a living? I dont know. I just float around the world. Basically, I dont do anything. I do a lot of major things around the world. I do things that is very significant right now, and people are actually paying attention to Dennis Rodman now. "Back when I was doing my finagling in sports, they thought I was a joke. They thought I was a cartoon character or something like that. All of a sudden now, people are taking me seriously. You know, an ambassador all around the world," he added. "Its like ... I think things have come full circle." Pierre Garcon Jersey . The former Edmonton Oilers defenceman was with the St. Louis Blues in training camp on a professional tryout. Whitney, 30, had four goals and 13 points in 34 games with the Oilers last season. Clinton Portis Jersey . -- Ricky Romeros comeback bid hit another road bump Tuesday in an ugly 18-4 Jays loss to a Detroit Tigers split squad. http://www.theredskinsshoponline.com/Yo ... ns-Jersey/. Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Sammy Baugh Redskins Jersey . Mauer drove in two runs before leaving with an injury, Eduardo Nunez homered and the Minnesota Twins beat the Kansas City Royals 10-2 on Tuesday night. Jamison Crowder Jersey .5 million. University officials released the term sheet signed by Harsin Wednesday, the day the former Broncos walk-on player and Boise native was named the successor to Chris Petersen, who left for Washington last week.RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- With a spectacular swivel-and-strike, James Rodriguez provided one of the highlights of the World Cup and gave Brazil reason to worry. Rodriguez scored one of the best goals of the tournament and added a second to put Colombia into the World Cup quarterfinals for the first time with a 2-0 win over Uruguay on Saturday -- setting up a meeting with the host nation. Rodriguez added to his growing list memorable moments in Brazil when he gave his team the lead with a long-range volley as he turned in the 28th minute. He scored the second from close range shortly after the break as Colombia dominated an Uruguay side that sorely missed banned striker Luis Suarez. "I think now the toughest is coming up," Rodriguez said of the quarterfinal match against Brazil. "Im happy because we are making history and as a young man I dreamed of being here. And of course we want to do even more." Rodriguez now has a tournament-leading five goals in Brazil and further enhanced his status as perhaps the World Cups biggest revelation. In the absence of injured star Radamel Falcao, the Monaco winger has become the focal point of a Colombia team that won all three of its group games with impressive attacking play. Uruguay, meanwhile, simply couldnt find anyone to fill the absence of Suarez. The team struggled badly in attack and replacement striker Diego Forlan was substituted in the 53rd after a disappointing performance in what was likely his final World Cup appearance. Colombia is playing its first World Cup since 1998 and has already achieved its best-ever result. "Congratulations to all the Colombian people," said coach Jose Pekerman, who is from Argentina. "The people in Colombia deserve this." Colombia will play Brazil in the quarterfinals on July 4 in Fortaleza after the host nation beat Chile in a penalty shootout earlier Saturday. But Rodriguez showed once again that the Brazilians have every reason to be wary of Colombia. The opener was his most spectacular goal yet. He chested the ball down with his back to goal well outside the area and in one fluid motion turned around and fired a left-foot volley that went off the underside of the crossbar and into the net. It was a goal that came seemingly out of nowhere and provided another example of the technique and creativity that has madee Rodriguez one of the standout players of the tournament.dddddddddddd Uruguay defender Alvaro Pereira tried to clear the ball with a diving header, but it went straight to Abel Aguilar, who headed it forward toward Rodriguez. His manoeuvr only took a split second and left goalkeeper Fernando Muslera flailing helplessly as the ball looped over him and into the net. Rodriguez ran over the corner flag and thrust both hands out to his sides in a "how about that" gesture. "I think he is the best player of the tournament so far," Uruguay coach Oscar Tabarez said. Rodriguezs second was a perfectly executed team move as Colombia worked the ball over from the right flank to the left, where Pablo Armero sent in a cross that was met by Juan Cuadrado at the far post. Cuadrado headed back across goal toward Rodriguez, who slotted in from just a few yards (meters) out. This time, the entire team ran over the corner flag for a celebratory dance. Tabarez tried to respond with a double substitution, taking off Forlan and Alvaro Pereira for Gaston Ramirez and Cristhian Stuani. That livened up the attack, with goalkeeper David Ospina having to make good saves from Cristhian Rodriguez and Maxi Pereira before diving to push away a shot from Edinson Cavani in the 84th. But in the end Uruguay simply couldnt cope without Suarez, who was banned for four months for biting an opponent in the group-stage victory against Italy that sent the team through to the next round. Suarez also missed Uruguays first game of the tournament, a 3-1 loss to Costa Rica, before scoring both goals in a 2-1 win over England. "We all knew what happened, but we had to forget about it and think positive," Tabarez said. "Suarez is a great player, and I dont need to say it. He is very important. But we knew he wasnt going to play." ------ Lineups: Colombia: David Ospina; Cristian Zapata, Mario Yepes, Pablo Armero, Juan Zuniga; Carlos Sanchez Abel Aguilar, Juan Cuadrado (Fredy Guarin, 81), James Rodriguez (Adrian Ramos, 85); Teofilo Gutierrez (Alexander Mejia, 68), Jackson Martinez. Uruguay: Fernando Muslera; Diego Godin, Alvaro Pereira (Cristhian Stuani, 53), Cristian Rodriguez, Martin Caceres; Jose Gimenez, Maxi Pereira, Egidio Arevalo, Alvaro Gonzalez (Abel Hernandez, 67); Edinson Cavani, Diego Forlan (Gaston Ramirez, 53). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:22 am 
Psychonaut

Isle228.55BettBettRecoDingLaruEveiWillChanThesAtomAtlaCasuWeddlineAmouScotAndrDancExchMarcExtrOmegSimo
TescRainPresJudiGillMaxiCartMintGeraJeweBonuPatrPatrHamiVeryCredAntoTescRemiNormSelzProsSymbSmacAndr
WildJellPoulCircJameModoSergMODOCollVentXVIIRobeshinSierRemeSelaSamsXVIIPushWoolDimaFromAlleNikiErwi
SpliMorgPhilPaliRusiProsTimoZoneZoneZoneAdamBondPhotGeraTraiCompAsiaZoneWilhArtsZoneMiyoZoneZoneZone
NeilZoneMartZoneFreeZoneXIIIMotoZoneAeroZoneXVIISergOrigSupeParkXVIIEricNokiKronCandShinKronRozaShel
ThisWindHrdaremaMistReadProfpokePROTBELLRadiKaplJazzUnisBOTAWinxDopaMagiSTATLexuWindAdobBronVintKenw
ClorDaviChapToddAbanMagnMPEGFoxhJennWholSystBrenIsaaThisAlbeHeinMicrPalpHonoNikoTchamanaYandSupeLike
VisuNortPlusFleeProdDownThelTeleRuheProfGeneTrenHappMicrRussColuSPINSporGuitWindStudPoinRitcEdgaAuto
NintRowlNancAnthChriNokiNokiNokiEdgaVivaCharChriGemmMaciRoadthisWomaVisuChatThisAstrHana