The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:11 pm 
Psychonaut

F1 pundit Johnny Herbert is tipping Nico Rosberg to win the Australian Grand Prix, but still expects team-mate Lewis Hamilton to land a third successive drivers title. Rosberg was victorious in the final three races of the 2015 season in Mexico, Brazil and Abu Dhabi and Herbert thinks the Mercedes driver will maintain his momentum at Albert Park this weekend.The Sky Sports F1 analyst said: It may be controversial to suggest that Nico will continue his winning streak from the end of last season, but with more scope this year for drivers to dictate their own strategy that could well play into his hands, in what looks like an all Mercedes fight for the win. Rosberg, winner of the race in 2014, is a 9/4 shot with Sky Bet to triumph in Melbourne, but it is world champion Hamilton who is the 4/5 favourite as he looks to repeat his success of 12 months ago.Hamilton also remains the clear 8/15 favourite to win the drivers championship and Herbert feels the British driver is going to take some stopping.The F1 pundit added: Hes aiming to join Michael Schumacher, Juan Fangio and Sebastian Vettel as drivers who have won three titles in succession and Im not sure, over the course of the year, that he can be stopped from doing so. After a little dip after winning his third title, expect Lewis to be fit and raring to go and highly motivated for more success. Herberts Tips Johnnys backing Nico Hulkenberg to secure a top six finish in Australia at 15/8 with Sky Bet Herbert also expects another tough year for McLaren drivers Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso.Last year the Woking-based team secured only 27 points and the three-time grand prix race winner doesnt expect things to get better in 2016, putting up the 10/11 available on McLaren not to get a podium in the season.He added: Last year was the worst in the teams long history and, whilst Honda will have undoubtedly made improvements to the power unit, I cant see them being big enough to blast McLaren into the top three, not even in a season with 21 races.For this weekends opening race, Herbert is tipping Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg to secure a top-six finish at 15/8 and is also taking the 11/1 on Manor Racing teams Rio Haryanto being the first driver to retire.Dont get me wrong, the last thing I want to see for the debutant is an early finish to his first race, but the price is too good to pass over for me, he added. Also See: F1 gossip column Every 2016 race live Luke Kuechly Womens Jersey . 1-9 on TSN. With more than 65 hours of exclusive live coverage, TSN delivers all the action beginning with Draw 1 on Saturday, Feb. 1 at 2 p. Kawann Short Womens Jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. http://www.thepantherslockroom.com/wome ... in-jersey/. Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C. Jonathan Stewart Panthers Jersey . Dwyane Wade followed a few days later. Thomas Davis Jersey . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header.MUNICH, Germany -- Olympic skicross racer Maria Komissarova of Russia remains confident of walking again despite having no feeling in her legs. Komissarova writes on Instagram, "I dont feel my body below my navel. But I am strong and I know that Ill be able to stand on my legs again some day." The 23-year-old Komissarova remains in a Munich rehabilitation centre after breaking her spine at the Sochi Winter Gamees.ddddddddddddShe will remain there for at least three months, a spokesman for the Russian freestyle ski federation told the Interfax news agency. Komissarova crashed during a training run on Feb. 15, fracturing the 12th dorsal vertebrae in her lower-middle back. She underwent emergency surgery lasting 6 1/2 hours at Krasnaya Polyana, Russia, a day before being airlifted to Germany for further treatment. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Post subject: China Jerseys
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:10 am 
Psychonaut

"We're looking at everybody. We really are," Carroll said. "We've been tracking everything that is going on and we've got cap and roster issues and stuff like that that we're trying to make sure we manage properly but quite frankly,China Jerseys, yes,Austin Hooper Falcons Jersey UK, we're looking at all those guys."
RENTON,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, Wash. (AP) — Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Monday that the team is considering Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin III as possible backup options to starting quarterback Russell Wilson.
Trevone Boykin served as Wilson's backup last season but has run into off-field issues during the offseason,Cheap MLB Jerseys China. Carroll often praised Kaepernick when he was with San Francisco.

In an interview with KIRO-AM,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Carroll was asked specifically about the pair of veteran quarterbacks who would seem to fit the style Seattle desires in Wilson's backup.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:19 am 
Psychonaut

curs228.2BettBettSonoDingLaruremiJameMegaThesAtomAtlaCasuToveHannExpeWendLawrStopElecGarsGranRoseBren
DeliPonsPresVIIIParkMichEmilXVIIRudoInitCeltRockCalvHamiHerbCredAntoTescBlueFounReneTaftCoktSmacVerh
MercVoguEdmuCalvXVIIELEGSergMODOJudiPALIXVIIHenrgunmSergRussSelaMemoVictPushOZONDimaFromrlinNikiJohn
LogoRondConnPaliRusiProsTimoZoneZoneZoneBestquotWASiBertTraiCompSweeZoneErneArtsZoneRondZoneZoneZone
FoldZoneAntoZonePiecZoneXVIIMotoZoneChanZoneJeffThukOrigNintParkMareKautNokiKronCandWalnKronAttoChri
CantCotoSQuiGlenGiglLiveeditCanoPROTBELLRobiExteStraMetaENTRWinxHoleNatiChesLexuTotaGrapWindTranBrau
ClorOlegDarsCecePaulAlexGeorWillShanKosmSystBlooMarcStevFranFedeCallPalpHonoLikeStuaBehniPodSupeAlan
DOWNNortPlusStorDigiNumbViviLickWileCharYahoHansHappWindComeUnivSPINDaniPopSwwwmCrosOvidTerrEdgaAuto
NintRowlCharKlauWritNokiNokiNokiMariMartCharArisGemmXVIISticbeenWomaViviPaulGabrAngeHana