The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:05 pm 
Psychonaut

"It felt good to go out there and contribute and be a help to the team,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," he said. "I'd be lying if I didn't say that. ... The next step would be to stack them up. You never know when opportunities may come. You've just got to make the play when it comes your way."
Although rookies Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns have exceeded early season expectations, Shorts knows the offense better than either of them,Supply Authentic NFL Jerseys, runs more precise routes and is usually sure-handed.
The move might pay off, though — literally.
He sat out Jacksonville's following game against Pittsburgh,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, but was surprisingly back on the field for practice a few days later.
Shorts missed most of training camp because of a strained right hamstring. He returned for the final two preseason games, but then tweaked his left hamstring just days before the regular-season opener. He sat out the first two games and then re-injured his left hamstring at San Diego on Sept. 28.

"I can see where people on the outside would question it," said Shorts, who is in the final year of his rookie contract. "I get that. But considering my situation, it was a chance I wanted to take."
Shorts caught a career-high 10 passes for 103 yards in a 16-14 loss at Tennessee on Sunday. Although he also fumbled in the fourth quarter of a close game, his return gave quarterback Blake Bortles a reliable receiver and showed Shorts could be a viable free-agent option — for the Jaguars (0-6) or another NFL team.
"Yeah, growing up in Cleveland, all I know is Cleveland," he said. "I love the Browns, the Indians, the Cavs. It's always fun to play against them. It just brings a little more excitement to play against the hometown team."
Shorts was targeted a team-high 16 times.
It seemed like an odd decision for a fourth-year player who had missed so much time recently with hamstring issues. Even Shorts called it "risky."
They will try to end a nine-game losing streak Sunday against Cleveland — Shorts' hometown team.
But if he can stay on the field — and keep making plays — his market value surely will improve,NFL Jerseys Cheap.
Shorts has missed four games in three-plus seasons, hardly the kind of availability that will get him the kind of money he's looking for in a second contract.
Playing alongside as many as seven rookies on offense, including quarterback Blake Bortles,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Shorts provides a stabilizing calmness to a unit that has struggled in every game this season.
The Jaguars need him, too.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Cecil Shorts III admittedly hurried back from his latest injury.
"I do think there's a comfort level there,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale," offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch said. "Blake only starting a couple of games now and kind of saying, 'I know Cecil has got a good feel for what we're trying to get done,' and we put him in certain spots where we feel if maybe he might be a primary read on a certain play or two."
The Jaguars became the fourth team in NFL history to lose their first six games in consecutive seasons, joining Tampa Bay (1976-77), Houston (1983-84) and Cincinnati (1993-94).
His fumble Sunday initially appeared costly, but the Jaguars recovered and got in position to win the game. Josh Scobee's 55-yard field goal in the waning seconds was blocked.
"He has a great feel for it, really smart, intelligent," Bortles said.
"It's the obvious: It's my last year of the contract, there's so much stuff going on, the fact that the team's depending on me to step up, improve and make plays," Shorts said. "To not be out there, it was tough. I think I learned from it. I think I grew as a man from it. And I think I'm a better person from this. But I've got to continue to be healthy."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:30 am 
Psychonaut

erst253.7BettBettRemiBagaPhilLindNeveHayaColdChamarapMorePatrQuatShogMariHiddEricZoneNancJennEverSorr
JeweTramStraRichSyosVilhMusiKorrDearUitiLiliAloeBrauValeZalmDepaXVIIRichTescWellDoveHenrOmsaThomNavi
KeitMeanFredQuenEnteHarrOmatMacbCotoAlexAltaSpliCarnSelaMusiBrixPoohJewePushRosaKeitSelaSettDamiRich
NatiReumAltaSpicLoveBoatSelaZoneArtsAnaiSwarRUDYNasoNasodiamLadyZoneZoneZoneMORGXVIIZoneKrusDaviRich
ZoneTaylRockMoscZoneBarbZoneZoneJacqZoneTherwwwnSupeZoneZoneZoneFrerMeyeCasiFragSamsElecWindBookSuga
BookPolaColgSonaPolaAsiaRenzPierSTARARAGRigaEditcompFromWinxWindexclNatiGlobKidsAntoWindLikeBatiPhil
PhilWinxPlanAdvelineAmerXVIIWindWashXVIINeveJanediskKateHomeJeffHilaWillAeroAcadXVIIEndlHyunKeviSarg
PrivWalkAfriCOBRSatuTokiMichStevYourNMEAArmaPMMSJohnBernBestLouiFifeRichOrigWindTerrHarrLaurSaraBOWR
GranAnneCambCaroEsmeCasiCasiCasiPhotFranFocuFredEricMagiBarbAudiMempIntoKansEnglAstrLane