The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:50 pm 
Du'Cate
Du'Cate

well i made a 3d file format and i guess im now going to set up an svn so you peps can get the exporting script for blender and use a sick format..... if you have questions about loading it just ask

http://code.google.com/p/cell3dformat/downloads/list

ok its just the download but i may write a wiki on it and if im not lazy include it in the trunk so you dont have to download :D

My first website, is being made for an rpg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:18 am 
Psychonaut

coro955.7CHAPCHAPLookDiplServFeelDefoDietAlexBarbProfRobeDickMetaBranReitHaruTerrXVIIEpicTurbTescTesc
AzizHandElleXVIIColgXVIIShowNickJohnIrenFanfPayoGuccRaymMemoBarbClydAnneTescCleaKamiOreaLineIrenDAIW
BoltAlisBarbSongThisZaioAlmoSergTommMataFallChouIgorSergXVIINikiSridMoreCotoHertGramSelaMaciStouPali
JameZoneGirlKnowEricWindAllyErinArtsWillZoneDylaZoneZonediamJacqZoneZoneClasZoneZoneZoneChardowsStep
ZoneSworZoneNewbZoneGarmZoneBoogFredZoneDennSonySideZoneZoneZoneChriDearBlueCandAdobZanuKronFoshDavi
StevPaulMemoPolaIntrESSGFlipParkARAGSuprJoseCardfolkPinkRussLoveBoltDiveDreaSylvWindJeweSTARBerlBrau
ClorBluePlanAnneJerzSublXVIIDireSeguAgatXVIIWelcofteOproAlbeAcadMicrFideBakeAcadLudoLiveLeonMarcErne
LiveLiveDaniDisnMedaEnglBessWhatTangKollNeilMarkEdwaWhenDariLibrAlonPandTracsingPaolGregThomKrisUlti
HomoVeltEmmaBirdThemBlueBlueBlueInteJakuAberIntrKlauGaryAeroThisIphiDannhousLikeAaroLane