The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:20 am 
Site Admin

I beat Remember Me over the weekend. Interesting story and setting, but I just didn't enjoy traversing the linear world. It looks like Prince of Persia, but it doesn't play it like - you can only jump to places with markers and it's all a pre-set path. :(

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:05 pm 
White Mage
White Mage

Too, bad, it looked like an interesting game. I bought super metroid on my Wii yesterday, and I must say I quite like it! The ammount of stuff in this game is nuts for its time period. I'd like to see more mainstream metroid-vanias.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:06 am 
Eater of Comics
Eater of Comics

programgamer wrote:
Too, bad, it looked like an interesting game. I bought super metroid on my Wii yesterday, and I must say I quite like it! The ammount of stuff in this game is nuts for its time period. I'd like to see more mainstream metroid-vanias.

Castlevania and Metroid are probably my two favorite series. I wish so much that nintendo would release another side scrolling metroid :( And I played a bit of the 3DS castlevania, but I'm not sure if I like it or not.

BlackPhantom wrote:
"And the lord said let there be videos! And he saw it was awesome." -Awsome 1:12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:56 pm 
Psychonaut

I'm currently trying to beat Alpha Protocol and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Considering getting Animal Crossing New Leaf but going to wait on that one.

Currently I'm a hunter's rank 2 on MH3, so I got a long way to go lol.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:22 pm 
Eater of Comics
Eater of Comics

Ninjaboi wrote:
I'm currently trying to beat Alpha Protocol and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Considering getting Animal Crossing New Leaf but going to wait on that one.

Currently I'm a hunter's rank 2 on MH3, so I got a long way to go lol.

:O I just started replaying monster hunter freedom 2, I'm really hoping Monster Hunter 4 comes to the US :'(

BlackPhantom wrote:
"And the lord said let there be videos! And he saw it was awesome." -Awsome 1:12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:35 pm 
Psychonaut

Quote:
:O I just started replaying monster hunter freedom 2, I'm really hoping Monster Hunter 4 comes to the US :'(

I hope so too. However if it's for the 3DS as well I need to get a Circle Pad Pro so I can fight better underwater. Not necessarily for the combat portion, much more for the dodging and fleeing portion.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:40 pm 
Eater of Comics
Eater of Comics

Ninjaboi wrote:
Quote:

I hope so too. However if it's for the 3DS as well I need to get a Circle Pad Pro so I can fight better underwater. Not necessarily for the combat portion, much more for the dodging and fleeing portion.

That's what I've heard, although I'll take my chances with it and see what happens.

Of course my 3DS has gone missing, so before I do anything I need to find that. It's really a bummer because I'm stoked for the release of Pokemon X & Y. BUT I CAN'T PLAY. I had my DS literally 2 weeks ago and then it vanished out of thin air.

BlackPhantom wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:21 am 
Psychonaut

Quote:
That's what I've heard, although I'll take my chances with it and see what happens.

Of course my 3DS has gone missing, so before I do anything I need to find that. It's really a bummer because I'm stoked for the release of Pokemon X & Y. BUT I CAN'T PLAY. I had my DS literally 2 weeks ago and then it vanished out of thin air.

Time for a good ol' fashion spot clean of the house am I right? :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:27 am 
Eater of Comics
Eater of Comics

Ninjaboi wrote:

Time for a good ol' fashion spot clean of the house am I right? :)

Actually that's what prompted the whole thing. I realized it was gone right after doing a serious clean of the house. I then tore apart the house looking for it...

BlackPhantom wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:19 pm 
Psychonaut

There's only one explanation...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next