The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:43 am
Posts: 2328
Location: Kansas City
I beat Remember Me over the weekend. Interesting story and setting, but I just didn't enjoy traversing the linear world. It looks like Prince of Persia, but it doesn't play it like - you can only jump to places with markers and it's all a pre-set path. :(

_________________
Android apps by Moosader! - Open Source projects - Moosader.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:05 pm 
Offline
White Mage
White Mage
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 127
Location: Canada
Too, bad, it looked like an interesting game. I bought super metroid on my Wii yesterday, and I must say I quite like it! The ammount of stuff in this game is nuts for its time period. I'd like to see more mainstream metroid-vanias.

_________________
My blog


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:06 am 
Offline
Eater of Comics
Eater of Comics
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 1015
programgamer wrote:
Too, bad, it looked like an interesting game. I bought super metroid on my Wii yesterday, and I must say I quite like it! The ammount of stuff in this game is nuts for its time period. I'd like to see more mainstream metroid-vanias.

Castlevania and Metroid are probably my two favorite series. I wish so much that nintendo would release another side scrolling metroid :( And I played a bit of the 3DS castlevania, but I'm not sure if I like it or not.

_________________
mv2112 wrote:
O.o

BlackPhantom wrote:
"And the lord said let there be videos! And he saw it was awesome." -Awsome 1:12


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:56 pm 
Offline
Psychonaut
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:57 pm
Posts: 621
Location: Azle, Texas
I'm currently trying to beat Alpha Protocol and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Considering getting Animal Crossing New Leaf but going to wait on that one.

Currently I'm a hunter's rank 2 on MH3, so I got a long way to go lol.

_________________
Take ctrl of your life, alt your future as you see fit, and delete all that stands in your way.
- Ctrl+Alt+Delete


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:22 pm 
Offline
Eater of Comics
Eater of Comics
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 1015
Ninjaboi wrote:
I'm currently trying to beat Alpha Protocol and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Considering getting Animal Crossing New Leaf but going to wait on that one.

Currently I'm a hunter's rank 2 on MH3, so I got a long way to go lol.

:O I just started replaying monster hunter freedom 2, I'm really hoping Monster Hunter 4 comes to the US :'(

_________________
mv2112 wrote:
O.o

BlackPhantom wrote:
"And the lord said let there be videos! And he saw it was awesome." -Awsome 1:12


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:35 pm 
Offline
Psychonaut
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:57 pm
Posts: 621
Location: Azle, Texas
Quote:
:O I just started replaying monster hunter freedom 2, I'm really hoping Monster Hunter 4 comes to the US :'(


I hope so too. However if it's for the 3DS as well I need to get a Circle Pad Pro so I can fight better underwater. Not necessarily for the combat portion, much more for the dodging and fleeing portion.

_________________
Take ctrl of your life, alt your future as you see fit, and delete all that stands in your way.
- Ctrl+Alt+Delete


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:40 pm 
Offline
Eater of Comics
Eater of Comics
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 1015
Ninjaboi wrote:
Quote:
:O I just started replaying monster hunter freedom 2, I'm really hoping Monster Hunter 4 comes to the US :'(


I hope so too. However if it's for the 3DS as well I need to get a Circle Pad Pro so I can fight better underwater. Not necessarily for the combat portion, much more for the dodging and fleeing portion.


That's what I've heard, although I'll take my chances with it and see what happens.

Of course my 3DS has gone missing, so before I do anything I need to find that. It's really a bummer because I'm stoked for the release of Pokemon X & Y. BUT I CAN'T PLAY. I had my DS literally 2 weeks ago and then it vanished out of thin air.

_________________
mv2112 wrote:
O.o

BlackPhantom wrote:
"And the lord said let there be videos! And he saw it was awesome." -Awsome 1:12


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:21 am 
Offline
Psychonaut
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:57 pm
Posts: 621
Location: Azle, Texas
Quote:
That's what I've heard, although I'll take my chances with it and see what happens.

Of course my 3DS has gone missing, so before I do anything I need to find that. It's really a bummer because I'm stoked for the release of Pokemon X & Y. BUT I CAN'T PLAY. I had my DS literally 2 weeks ago and then it vanished out of thin air.


Time for a good ol' fashion spot clean of the house am I right? :)

_________________
Take ctrl of your life, alt your future as you see fit, and delete all that stands in your way.
- Ctrl+Alt+Delete


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:27 am 
Offline
Eater of Comics
Eater of Comics
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 1015
Ninjaboi wrote:

Time for a good ol' fashion spot clean of the house am I right? :)

Actually that's what prompted the whole thing. I realized it was gone right after doing a serious clean of the house. I then tore apart the house looking for it...

_________________
mv2112 wrote:
O.o

BlackPhantom wrote:
"And the lord said let there be videos! And he saw it was awesome." -Awsome 1:12


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:19 pm 
Offline
Psychonaut
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:57 pm
Posts: 621
Location: Azle, Texas
There's only one explanation...

Image

_________________
Take ctrl of your life, alt your future as you see fit, and delete all that stands in your way.
- Ctrl+Alt+Delete


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron