The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:56 am 
Smushed Goomba
Smushed Goomba

Marvin Lewis' Vontaze Burfict this enables means Bengals have wrong coach A direct consequence of the latest Bengals playoff meltdown, I evaluated the all timegreatestNFL coaches. I looked into Halas, Lombardi, Shula, Landry, Noll, Walsh, Gibbs then Belichick. I developed Bengals founder and first coach Paul Brown. I idea of Bud Grant, Who I worked with for.

How would they have perhaps handled the disgraceful, Classless, Less than professional, Selfish and life-threatening on field behavior of Cincinnati linebacker Vontaze Burfict(With Adam"Pacman" Jones)?Would they have allowed him to keep playing incritical moments of an sentimentally charged playoff game, In the knowledge he was a ticking time bomb?As a former team management, I recognize the fine line that exists for aggressive players. But they can'tcross that line and turn dirty. Auto parts, I never had to handle a player likeBurfict Ronald Darby Jersey, Who plays the game with a clear intent to hurt foes. But I could not accept such antics.

If to get Bengals owner/president Mike Brown Preston Brown Jersey, I would fire Lewis for the reason that he runs an undisciplined team and is an enabler of poor on field behavior. I would feel keeping Lewis sets up Cincinnatifor more difficulties in, As well asa lack of perfect success. I also would mention his distasteful 0 7 playoff record. I'dgive offensive director Hue Jackson a shot at the head coaching job.I made similar comments about the Giants' need to split up with Tom Coughlin after the Odell Beckham Jr. Fiasco throughout the Carolina game. Coughlin's enabling of his star receiver was exemplified when he said he wasn't aware that Beckham had three personal fouls in the technology race, Anf the husband didn't see Beckham's helmet to helmet hit on Josh Norman.

So why not consider Lewis' comments on Burfict's shoulder to head hit on Brown? He initially said he wasn't sure whether there was a great deal of contact. He following said, "It didn't go over the advantage, Here is another beauty: "He's had three personal foul fine let's judge the body of work,As if to say Burfict has been a model citizen on this area.O. k, Guide Lewis. About this"Body of labor,Associated with season, Burfict was fined $50k for a blind side hit to your head of Ravens tight end Maxx Williams in Week 17. He racked up another $70k or so in fines due to dirty plays in Week 14 against the Steelers, As well as a lowhit on Ben Roethlisberger. Burfict also in that game was one of the most ringleaders who tried to incite a pre game brawl.

Burfict also has been accused of spitting on Steelers linemen in the playoff game it goes without mention his incendiary"I personally don't like Pittsburgh" Comment yesterday morning. Goodness me, And his 22 personal fouls at Arizona State were area of the reason he went undrafted Charles Clay Jersey.Even alot further: History of Burfict's reckless behaviorShazier's hit more harmful?After the NFL announced Burfict's three game suspensions to begin the 2016 season(Which I believe will have been four games to send a stronger message), Lewis went into damage deal with mode. Coughlin did the same when he realized Beckham had developed a firestorm. Lewis finally belittled Burfict with a mild tone, Say, "He can't have that sort of blow with the guy receiving the pass,But Lewis might have won his first playoff game had he gotten that message to Burfict before there were 18 seconds left in the technology race.

There should not be place in the NFL for players like Burfict simple as that. The attention after the wild card round should be great players and memorable plays, Such as Russell Wilson's amazing escape contrary to the Vikings. Or Aaron Rodgers and the Packers rediscovering their winning ways in oregon. Or the Chiefs winning their 11th right game. We must be focus on divisional round matchups, Not the ugliness that broken the Bengals Steelers game Charles Clay Jersey, With Pittsburgh instrumental on a lesser scale. (Absolutely absolutely, We're referfing to you, Joey Porter.)In this concussion arthritic era, Burfict must know the league and its administrators are watching him closely. For him to keep at it with dangerous hits is stupid and selfish. It has cost his team major consequences, Along with, A playoff gameplay.The best coaches speak of a desire to promote smart players. Burfict will never fit that category, But his coach puts program him.

Inevitably, Players like Burfict disrespect the online game. They don't get that playing in the NFL is a privilege https://www.billsapparelstore.com/20_Corey_Graham_Bills_Jersey/, And they should have it taken away until they understand the big picture and play the game as a quality professional. And if their coaches can't control habits, They have to be sent packing, Much. That it had become a black eye; An being embarrassed to the NFL on the big stage that isa primetime playoff slot.Whole lot great deal new: SN's playoff prophecy PHOTOS: Scenes from Cincy's disasterMaybe the revocation(And the ending $502,941 in lost pay) Will get Burfict's eyesight. But a communication from his coach get in his face, Tell him it's OK to be ruthless, But he had better be clean, Or he'll go away would help most.It is precisely what those great coaches would have done with Burfict, Long before he could be a key in blowing a playoff game.