The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:59 pm 
Larc
Larc

BUDAPEST Cheap West Virginia Mountaineers Shirts , Sept. 1 (Xinhua) -- The President of the Hungarian Swimming Association (MUSZ) Gusztav Bienerth was removed from his post during an extraordinary assembly of MUSZ here on Friday.

Of the 200 members of the extraordinary assembly, 153 attended the meeting, and 141 voted for the dismissal of Bienerth, while only 2 voted for him to keep his job and 10 people abstained Cheap Wisconsin Badgers Shirts , according to the Hungarian news agency MTI.

"I hoped until the very end that I could continue my work, and even though I do not agree with the decision, of course I accept it," Bienerth told after the vote.

He took office on January 8 Cheap Auburn Tigers Hoodies , replacing Tamas Gyarfas, who held the position for 24 years.

The 62-year-old Bienerth, formerly employed by the Hungarian Football Association and the Hungarian Handball Association, was also the vice president of the 2024 Budapest Olympic Bidding committee Cheap Clemson Tigers Hoodies , and the Government Commissioner for Tourism.

The extraordinary assembly of the MUSZ had to be convened after a series of resignation at the presidency of the association, which became inoperative.