The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: One-on-one interviews
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:43 am
Posts: 2328
Location: Kansas City
I interviewed Imrooniel about his 2D platformer and his work today in a 13 minute video, and this weekend I'm going to interview NukeCorruption[/url] about his 2D RPG Tantere, as well as other things.

Do you guys have anyone else with a pretty good YouTube portfolio who I may interview?
Someone in the IRC suggested William McDonald (RunAndGunPictures), so I might ask him sometime.

I picked out Imrooniel and NukeCorruption because they've been pretty active on YouTube lately.

(P.S. If any of you are active on YouTube, I'll interview you, too!) :P

Interview List
Interviewed...

Scheduled...

Suggested...

_________________
Android apps by Moosader! - Open Source projects - Moosader.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:12 am 
Offline
Eater of Comics
Eater of Comics
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 1015
Wow that Dungeon game that NukeCorruption is working on looks great. I'm going to be watching steam for that one.

_________________
mv2112 wrote:
O.o

BlackPhantom wrote:
"And the lord said let there be videos! And he saw it was awesome." -Awsome 1:12


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:43 am
Posts: 2328
Location: Kansas City
eatcomics wrote:
Wow that Dungeon game that NukeCorruption is working on looks great. I'm going to be watching steam for that one.


That's run and gun pictures. ;)

_________________
Android apps by Moosader! - Open Source projects - Moosader.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 am 
Offline
Koopa
Koopa
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 2:06 pm
Posts: 44
Location: Serbia
http://www.youtube.com/user/dumbmanex

He has a lot of cool stuff :)

_________________
rnd words


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:52 pm 
Offline
Goomba
Goomba
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:47 pm
Posts: 18
Location: Australia
Awesome! I really enjoyed the interview with Imrooinel!

Theres a couple interview series I usually watch that you might be able to take some inspiration from when interviewing your guests :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/StateofPlay ... eos?view=0
http://yugcast.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 pm 
Offline
Eater of Comics
Eater of Comics
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm
Posts: 1015
Moosader wrote:
eatcomics wrote:
Wow that Dungeon game that NukeCorruption is working on looks great. I'm going to be watching steam for that one.


That's run and gun pictures. ;)

Oh... could have sworn I clicked the NukeCorruption link... Well... My bad.

_________________
mv2112 wrote:
O.o

BlackPhantom wrote:
"And the lord said let there be videos! And he saw it was awesome." -Awsome 1:12


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:28 pm 
Offline
Black Mage
Black Mage
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:24 pm
Posts: 173
Location: Rhode Island, US
After reading this I went pokin' around on the youtubes because I love watching this kind of stuff. I found this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/IndieChatter
Ben Kane. He's the guy who made DLC Quest. He's active, posts at least a one video a week. He said something interesting in one of his first videos, that you don't see many super active game development channels because the amount of time that you actually have new and interesting stuff to show off is so small compared to the amount of time you spend on "everything else". Anyways, he mentioned that he likes doing interviews and will pretty much do an interview with anyone. Hint, hint =D

_________________
Protostriker M on IndieDB!
Also on Game Jolt
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:43 am
Posts: 2328
Location: Kansas City
Archendrus wrote:
After reading this I went pokin' around on the youtubes because I love watching this kind of stuff. I found this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/IndieChatter
Ben Kane. He's the guy who made DLC Quest. He's active, posts at least a one video a week. He said something interesting in one of his first videos, that you don't see many super active game development channels because the amount of time that you actually have new and interesting stuff to show off is so small compared to the amount of time you spend on "everything else". Anyways, he mentioned that he likes doing interviews and will pretty much do an interview with anyone. Hint, hint =D


Oh hey, he's pretty interesting. Thanks for the suggesion!

_________________
Android apps by Moosader! - Open Source projects - Moosader.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: