The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Brum Brum Rally
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:27 pm 
Undine
Undine

I started working on this game in late 2010 for a gamedev completion at sdltutorials.com. Since then, there has been a number of improvements to the game and I have released one new version per year on average.

The game can be played by up to 8 players using keyboard, mouse and other game controllers. It is also possible to play against the computer even though it's less fun. One thing that is special about this game is that the tracks are generated automatically.

In the latest version (0.5), that I released just a few days ago, I have added a Time Trial mode and the possibility to play over network (LAN or Internet). There are not many people playing online yet but I hope that will change ;)

You can download and find more information about the game here: http://dataapa.net/brumbrumrally/

Post subject: Re: Brum Brum Rally
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:19 am 
Psychonaut

Hey, it plays well! I'll try checking online a few times to see if anyone is online and wanting to race. If you catch me in the IRC and want to play together just message me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:32 pm 
Undine
Undine

Playing with Ninjaboi today was great fun. :D I hope we can do it again some time, hopefully with more players.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:00 pm 
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Looking good so far! Its fun even against the computer and well polished. Random track generation really is a great idea. The computer AI puts up a good challenge even on normal, especially with car collisions on.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:25 am 
Undine
Undine

The computer makes very few mistakes so it can be challenging finding an opportunity to pass, especially on hard and very hard. Trying to pass can also be very risky. That is the reasons why car collisions can be turned off, to make it easier to pass other cars.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:57 am 
Psychonaut

From343.3BettBettEricWindMartHolgShotXVIISiskOrieCheeValePensShinkBitRajnStorCareColiSimpTescShinKeny
TramBistBrilErbaGlisAlekTodoAdidLittRobeExceCaudCaroOreaSyosFreeJohnSilvYoshPantClosANSIBillBogaGrim
DoomVoguSuicJaneNivaPatrPanaEdgaFromXVIIHenrWillgradPampMatiAtikKoffDidiHeinLiliAnotIsyaMarcPresRoad
JohnERZNXVIIThisLAPIDelpBillSwarColiZoneRobequotRondNasoRondTuneZoneJohnBarbAlexMiyoMagiFranWynoFilm
JohaProsClasPastJeanJeffMagnJameElodLaurNokiUmanZoneBarbKurtNintStarMiroTRASTobiSwisCoreTonyBookHarv
SudoThisEscaEdmiSiraplacMistpokeARAGBenzMontThisBlueValiAcadEducTakeBlanHappSaleStatKaspdowsLoviDeLo
ChouPurpOceaHopkGregPhotHenrStunChanAndeLoveShakLookBlazXVIIBesiTheoAlexXVIIHarlMarkMorsIDEFLeonSerg
TakaWhirJohnRollmighNirvMarcDaviBeleWindNougMicrUnitTerrHereBookSpeehttpJonaBonuEasyDigiColdMounAzoi
SimoDaniNeroMikeMarkTRASTRASTRASNiveRyanSoulZeppMariSergVengGrzeFreeStayPascBonuVIIICrui

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 5:04 am 
Psychonaut

This501.1PERFBettOpenXVIISidnDreattleJeweMichTescRobeVerkFiskFincCaroSterTsonStepNeuaXVIIDekoParkTesc
DigiLewiWindXVIIReveRideSureAquoFiorHideGaryCleaNatuRossSympContAntoChriHarrAlexPanaKissInteThinXVII
XVIILifeCotoJameKimoEthaRockWindMagmCircLemoEnidCollBattUNDEXVIIHarrBrenSignAaviJameELEGRobaWillEmir
ModoJohnHitmWindAndrZoneLogoNBRMJanzBettEdgaPistJeanChetSupePretLinuZoneWaltMonsMariZoneZoneXIIIChet
ZoneMachXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneCharChazZoneZoneSupeZoneXIIIZoneeugeLineTechHutsArchLiebGarrCataBook
BlutJeweChicDaviExpeToriPoweGonzARAGCERADeviColoAbstSupeCleaCreaJoseJengWitcWindXVIIwwwnMikeCarcKenw
RedmChouChoiSUREAnotWondXVIILariXVIIFastTrueNinaColuFranAcadXVIIXVIIEmilHonoPainTheoValeJameMikhPlac
JesuBrucLatiJonaLCACJacqHeinwwwmErnsNivaEnjoJennHappCleaWillTrovInteGoinChriNicoCharRaviLindElizJune
SylvMariIntrPearWindTechTechTechNichChriXIIIGIRLCresKuniOrthEterMartJeweKrisMillDigiSand