The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:35 am 
Psychonaut

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Four Canadian teams are in playoff positions at the NHLs all-star break. The Montreal Canadiens are the lone Eastern Conference team, while the Winnipeg Jets, Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames are in the top eight in the West.Heres what those teams have to do to keep the spots in the second half of the season and what the others in contention, the Ottawa Senators and Toronto Maple Leafs, need to do to make it. The Edmonton Oilers are 20 points out of a playoff spot and are largely considered out of post-season contention.Playoff chances are from Sports Club Stats.MONTREAL CANADIENSRecord: 29-13-3, 61 pointsPlace in standings: Third in Atlantic DivisionChances of making playoffs: 98.8 per centWhat they have to do: Hope Carey Price stays healthy. The all-star goaltender is Montreals best player, and as long as hes on the ice and contributing, the Canadiens will be fine.WINNIPEG JETSRecord: 26-14-8, 60 pointsPlace in standings: First Western Conference wild cardChances of making playoffs: 92.4 per centWhat they have to do: Dont let up and the first playoff game in Winnipeg for this version of the Jets awaits. This team turned a corner, according to defenceman Dustin Byfuglien, and a 7-2-1 stretch going into the break gave it a nice cushion.VANCOUVER CANUCKSRecord: 26-16-3, 55 pointsPlace in standings: Third in Pacific DivisionChances of making playoffs: 92.4 per centWhat they need to do: Play better at home, according to all-star winger Radim Vrbata, talking about the Canucks 11-8-1 record at Rogers Arena. With 23 home games left the rest of the way, thatll determine if Ryan Miller and Vancouver can hold on despite some inconsistency.CALGARY FLAMESRecord: 25-19-3, 53 pointsPlace in standings: Second Western Conference wild cardChances of making playoffs: 72.2 per centWhat they need to do: Beat the other teams in the hunt and you try to avoid the losing streak, captain Mark Giordano said. Up one point on the defending Stanley Cup-champion Los Angeles Kings and with others not far away, itll be a test of Bob Hartleys young group.OTTAWA SENATORSRecord: 19-18-9, 47 pointsPlace in standings: 10 points out of second Eastern Conference wild cardChances of making playoffs: 16.7 per centWhat they need to do: Hope one of the current playoff teams falls off its current pace because erasing a 10-point deficit this late is almost impossible. Winger Bobby Ryan said the Senators need to gain a point or two the rest of this month and close the gap in February and March just to put themselves in striking distance in April.TORONTO MAPLE LEAFSRecord: 22-23-3, 47 pointsPlace in standings: 10 points out of second Eastern Conference wild cardChances of making playoffs: 4.5 per centWhat they need to do: Get on a roll fast and figure out how to play interim coach Peter Horacheks system. Losers of six in a row, the Maple Leafs are in danger of not only a lost season but huge changes on the horizon this off-season. A run to the playoffs now looks improbable but it might affect the organizations plans.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Steven Gerrard Shirt . Everton Preview West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has been around the game long enough to not get too high when things are going well and not get too low when they arent. Adam Lallana Shirt . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. http://www.liverpoolfcteamstore.com/laz ... shirt.html. LOUIS -- When Braves second baseman Tyler Pastornicky backpedaled into shallow right field to catch the popup and Jason Heyward didnt arrive fast enough to take charge, Kolten Wong got the green light. Liverpool Away Shirt 2016/17 . Sami Salo scored two goals as the Canucks overcame a hat-trick from Edmonton Oiler rookie sensation Ryan Nugent-Hopkins to win 4-3 in NHL action Saturday. Adam Lallana Liverpool .J. -- Omar Cummings helped the Houston Dynamo advance to the MLS Eastern Conference finals.VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Swedens Henrik Stenson heads into this weeks BMW PGA Championship knowing that a few good rounds could take him all the way to the world No. 1 spot. Stenson should manage the feat if he finishes higher at the European Tours flagship tournament than Australias Adam Scott does at the PGA Tours Crown Plaza Invitational Colonial event at Fort Worth, Texas. But Stenson, currently the No. 3 in the world, is playing down his chances -- having managed just one top-10 result in 10 straight appearances at Wentworth to 2010, the last time he played the course. "Its definitely on, but I havent given it too much thought in that sense," Stenson said Wednesday. "Ive been more trying to work on my game and try to get back in good shape because I know, if I get my game to where I want to have it, then thats definitely an achievable thing in the near future." The permutations are also complicated by the fact that No. 4 Matt Kuchar could also become No. 1 should he win at Colonial. Stenson knows that he may need to be patient. "Im more into trying to focus on the processes off playing good golf and giving myself the best chance to become world No.dddddddddddd 1," he said. "And if I can win some tournaments this year, I will have a good shot at getting there." Others in the field at Wentworth include US Open champion Justin Rose, Rory McIlroy and Englands Ian Poulter -- though Poulter indicated he was only 70 per cent certain of teeing up on Thursday after injuring his lower back last week in the gym. "Its just disappointing, and its not the best prep for this week," Poulter said. Rose, who will return the gleaming trophy to the United States Golf Association next week, shared a family moment involving the symbol of his Merion success over Phil Mickelson and his four-year old son. "Leo ate some ice cream out of it -- so he was the first to christen the trophy," said Rose with a smile. "I had not even had a drink, but he had some ice cream out of it and we got some great video, I think will last a lifetime, and some great memories." The trophy will be displayed on the opening tee throughout the BMW PGA Championship. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:57 pm 
Psychonaut

Forg229.6CHAPBettAlxGWaltXVIIAntoAlfrQuenMarvRudoXVIITescMickXVIIBabaZeroDahlSwisZoneEugeNoraBlayClue
MileNoctWingNaivAeroEnriSlimCitrFritGaryUranMartMileFreePaulNiveAustWillMichFranPantAlicPitoGiusUnde
SilvChanMIDICrosMacbblacAntoElegVoguXVIISelaXVIIColoCtirChriXVIIArthOmsaWareZeroAmanKrzyStanMacbPALI
JennPhilXVIIWindZoneEHINCollXVIIXVIIVirgZonePaciEricAnneLarrZoneWaveWelcGeorUnivAutoAustDumpZoneBrea
ZoneZoneZoneXVIIMikeJeanZoneXVIIZoneZonePhilZoneDaviZoneZoneZoneJohnDiplZOOMDAXXDaviElecSAMSMicrMEGA
BookChicCrocDalvDaliTwoARefoSQuiARAGNISSheavsuccJazzAltrRIVEEdgaFirsSmobFourArcoWindJessTefaXIIIPhil
SmilCocoFrisPoulSidnGeorJumpDutcAcryHearLisbXVIISupeGeorKarlXVIIRomaEmilCollthraJohaevenMikhLIRAFoth
StudGuanLaurGeofLiveTotaBonuRajnWindWindSusaJonaLynnYounComiUndeFortDeutSavaROSBRobeJohnSydnSpenweek
ConfthreDigiFinaTyraZOOMZOOMZOOMPampWoodRobeThisClouRockJonaFILMThisAudrDailaccoBonuThis