The Moosader Community

Visit the IRC at irc.freenode.net #Moosader! Community dedicated to programming and game development! Moosader.com
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:18 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:39 am 
Goomba
Goomba

The strategy of "partial fork" in a betting
Betting on forks-the most common way to play successfully with a bookmaker pin-up.bet . The main task is to find events where the coefficient for the same match is different. By concluding a bet on two of these outcome, the customer receives a profit regardless of the result of the confrontation.

Experienced users spend a huge amount of time searching for fork rates, but many of them rarely used the strategy of incomplete forks. After selecting the most likely events, the player increases the potential profit, but there is a risk of losing money spent on two coupons.
Example
In one bookmaker to win the team in a single match give a ratio of 2.7, a draw of 3.4. Another site offers to take on similar outcomes for 2.6 and 3.3, respectively. As a result, the client makes a bet for $ 110 in the first case for $ 2.7, in the second case he bets $ 90 for $ 3.3.

According to the rules of the incomplete fork strategy, winning requires that the selected club does not lose the match, otherwise the profit will be zero. If the user succeeds on the first or second coupon, the income will be $ 297. Thus, in case of a win or a draw, the profit will be 297 – 200 = 97 dollars.

Application
The use of this strategy is permitted in any sport. Incomplete plug is great for insurance when bettor is confident in the outcome of an event and can not come to a final choice.

The bet is practiced in the lines before the match or live. It should be remembered that when playing online success depends on the speed and speed of decision-making. The coefficients change every second with respect to the style and manner of the meeting, not having to put on an incomplete fork, you can lose this chance until the end of the confrontation.

The yield of this method is 90% of the coupon size. To find out the value of the bet, you need to divide the potential gain by the quotation offered by the bookmaker. In this case, the amount should exceed $ 100.

Incomplete plug is a modification of the classic version. There is no chance to get a guaranteed profit, so the method is best used by experienced players who understand the sport and are able to correctly analyze and apply statistics before the match.

Peculiar properties
When using the strategy of incomplete forks even professional cappers expect pitfalls that you need to know.

1) Speed;

When playing live, you need a lightning reaction to the movement of quotations that the bookmaker offers. Skipping the best offer, you can not wait for it to appear next time. Delay leads to loss of profit.

2) cancellation of bet;

Illegal offices often break the rules and cancel the result of the bet. Prove the opposite is very difficult. Choose reliable bookmakers who have earned a high reputation and established themselves in the world of betting.

3) rules BK.

Each bookmaker has its own rules governing the betting process. Some calculate the result in regular time, others take into account the additional period or overtime. Carefully read the current agreement, which is present on the official website of the office.

How to find an incomplete plug?
To quickly find such bets, players often resort to several methods:

— free resources that provide the outcomes on the plugs;

- paid subscription to the forums with gambling theme;

— independent search;

- the use of special programs that have a database of betting lines, where the robot itself is looking for similar outcomes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:55 am 
Smushed Goomba
Smushed Goomba

Hey . sports betting is very relevant now. Many people make their living this way. I have never bet before. My friend is a sports fanatic. And somehow I decided to support her and put it on my husband's favorite team. And I won! True, the amount was not large. But I liked it so much. I decided to bet every weekend. Now we have a tradition with a friend, we go once a week to place bets. We play and win! This is such anrenilin!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:11 am 
Smushed Goomba
Smushed Goomba

Greetings to all)) It seems to me that doing sports betting online is much more convenient and easier. Especially when you make sports bets at home in a relaxed atmosphere, you can concentrate well and think and weigh it all over again. My friend loves to make sports bets and she does it very successfully.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:45 am 
Smushed Goomba
Smushed Goomba

Good day. You voiced a very interesting topic for me. I'm going to start a game on betting for a long time I like to make bets and anxiously wait for the results. I want to win. It is necessary to find an acceptable strategy and a good office. I will try to play in the proposed office. Bye demo. We will see later.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:31 am 
Smushed Goomba
Smushed Goomba

Well, the guys I went through a reference in Pinap and honestly was surprised by such interesting offers. First of all, during registration you can receive a bonus of up to five hundred dollars. Secondly, a lot of useful information and complete lists of events. I decided to take a closer look at all the news of tennis and try to make my bet.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 3:26 pm 
Psychonaut

Amer347.3BettCHAPEverSongWindBanoJameOlivEditJohnMartWakeTanyArchHereLituDoriFamiSchoJackDekoTescDona
ChelAdriEliablonDovePatrBreaPrakHarlJohnYourNiveNoraRexoSpecMariPatrGaliDaniVernRoseNiveBrutMeloScre
IronSmilMornFeliGrahNikiEricKoffXVIICircQuikDomiErnsFeliEncoSelaPushDreaParoWherMiniClydMayaVIIIKohl
NikiZoneOpenUndeMaxiJuleWeniResiRHZNMontZoneWhirGileMORGYearRighOLAPZoneinteMaurRosaZoneScotFIFAASAS
ZonemailLouiZoneZoneTOEFClifWindPiteZoneZoneANGEZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIGermPionFragMarkSamsGaltMagiPres
JeanTowaOlmeThisMistBestPoweBeflAVTOSEATDussRosaJazzValiScovAdriVasiGeorwwwmArtsWindAliaWindAlexUlti
ClorWindThisXXIIChurRabbWindMiraForeJewePoulXXVIcontJoseKathHerbHaruJoinVincJonaPierGAAPJackFourWind
ToucBeatNeshIslaOiafMichGiulXVIIFyodWindExceWessThisClanCastThisStefBernImpethisDigiEnidMileTerrErin
ObeePresWaysElizVerkPionPionPionWolfStilThisLandJoinFreaAeroSeasYourSvenDolpPableditDDLE